Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is to achieve sustainable growth with a national market presence for all our service offerings.
Stadium Export Services is a leading manufacturer of custom built export packaging solutions and an international import and export freight services provider.
Our mission is to provide a superior quality, cost effective end to end export and import service, through strong customer focus, continuous improvement, reliability and trust – consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations.
Our Quality Objectives
- On Time Delivery
- Customer Satisfaction
- Improve Freight quote to order conversion rate
- Cost of Internal Quality
To support these customer focused objectives, an environment of continual improvement must be established and maintained in all relevant business processes.
Our Quality Policy
It is the policy of Stadium Export Services Ltd. to supply its customers with products and services in compliance with requirements, to maintain its quality management system in accordance with the requirements of ISO 9001 & MPAS Part 1. Stadium Export Services will assess risks and opportunities, analyse business data in order to identify improvements and set targets and objectives, which will be recorded and reviewed as part of the Management Review process, in order to continually improve the effectiveness of the system and enhance customer satisfaction.
We recognise that the customers experience must be one of ‘Flawless Customer Service’ which includes:
- Reliability, in all we do
- A professional, friendly and helpful attitude
- Prompt and effective communication
- Superior products and services
- Products and services that comply fully with relevant statutory and regulatory requirements
- Timely delivery and execution of services
- Easily accessible and effective support
Therefore Stadium Export Services is committed to:
- Safeguarding the health, safety and wellbeing of anyone subjected to risk from its activities
- Achieving zero accidents, zero defects and zero environmental incidents
- Minimising environmental harm through efficient use of energy and raw materials, reducing emissions, minimising waste and preventing pollution
- Meeting all applicable legal and regulatory demands
- Exceeding the expectations of customers and other stakeholders
- Achieving operational excellence through continuous improvement of product, processes and management systems
- Developing individuals through the provision of education and training
- Ensuring the requirements of ISO 45001, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and MPAS Part 1 are met in full
- Establishing and regularly reviewing performance which are in line with this policy